jueves, 28 de febrero de 2013

WalkCycle with an exaggerated passing

Hello people.

>> Hey, if someone out there knows about an animation-related site where I could ask for advice, that'd be great. :D

Today's update is a little bit short.


My fourth walk cycle is finished. Here I tried to do an exaggerated breakdown position, which altered the overall development of the other three.
I think it looks fine, is not cleaned, so lines are quite sketchy, but I wanted to focus on the motion of it.

Walk cycle 4
-I like the delay on the step
-head keeps getting bigger/smaller
-head must follow an arc!

And this is what I'm working on: Some rotation excercises to keep masses solid and nice at all angles ^^
This cube rotates too fast for my taste. Should work on a slower one, perhaps rotating in another angle. One face rotation per 24f, make it smoother -- cycle.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario